Stripes

March 27, 2012

     I am back to blogging, Yehey! Sorry I wasn't able to blog for almost a month because I was really busy with my thesis.  Anyways, thesis defense was a success and thank God that it was all over.  :)  

     I actually wore this outfit a long time ago already, but I didn't have time to blog about it so here it is.  This is an outfit for a typical day at school where I paired my striped knitted sweater and green pants to have some pop of color.

Stripes top from Zara
Gray Tank Top
Green pants from Bershka
Flats from Zara




Bag from Cotton On


Just want to take this time to Congratulate all my fellow Marketing Management students for a job well done!!! :) See you all in JUNE!!! We are graduating! :)
Check out my LOOKBOOK and hype my looks!
Thank you!:)

Tags:

0 comments