Caliraya Getaway! (Mother's Day Celebration)

     Belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  They are all great blessings, don't you think? :)  Of course, Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful, cool, fashionable and loving mommy!  I wouldn't be the person I am right now if it wasn't for you.  

     To celebrate mother's day, we went to Caliraya in Lumban, Laguna.  I have to admit, its farther than I expected.  It took us 3 hours to go there from Manila because it is even passed Pagsanjan, Laguna, but believe me it is worth it.  They have various activities to choose from like the Zipline, Zorb Ball, Horse Back Riding, Rock Climbing and so much more! 

Note:  This blog post contains a lot of pictures :)




























(This picture is one of my favorites! So happy and candid!)

Obstacle course contest with mom.  She is just the coolest! I love you mommy! :)









     On the way home, we stopped by this themed floating restaurant, Isdaan.  I am quite sure they also have this is Gerona, Tarlac and I was surprised that they also have one in South located at Calauan, Laguna.  I love this restaurant because of its "buddha" theme, its like you're in Thailand.  Plus, the food is delicious especially their Lechon De Leche! :) (too bad I wasn't able to take some pictures of the food.)  






Rayban Sunnies
Billabong bikinis
Flowery top from a thrift store
Bleached denim shorts from GH
Havaianas Flops


Belated Happy Mother's Day to all of you guys! :))

What do you think of my look? :)
HYPE IT in LOOKBOOK! 
Just click the hype button!
THANK YOU! :)

Love,
Celineestella :)




Tags:

2 comments