Breaking Dawn

November 20, 2011

     Since I am a fan of the Twilight Saga, I have been waiting for the film after the Eclipse which is the first part of Breaking Dawn.  I won't spoil but the movie is kind of short and was just all right.  Not that good, not that bad, but well, this film made me excited for the next part that will actually be aired next year.  So let's just wait Twilight Fans. :)

This is my outfit for the day:
H&M Spaghetti Top in Black
Folded and Hung Leopard High Waist shorts
Babo Feather Necklace
Leather bag from Hong Kong
Tory Burch Flats in Black

Note:  I actually love the line of Folded and Hung right now with all the leopard prints and stuff, you guys should also check it out! :)


 Random Accessories:
Gold with Flower Details Bracelet, gift from my Ninang.
Stacked Wood Bracelets from Cotton On (right side with watch)
Brown Thin Watch from Hong Kong in Laforet
Beige Leather Bracelet from Hong Kong Street Stores (left side with gold flower bracelet)
Guitar connector ring and Peacock ring from Rockwell Bazaar

One of my Favorite flats of all time: Tory Burch Flats in Black.
It is comfy and stylish, perfect for malls and long walks. 

So this is actually what I used for my make up today:

For Face:
Mac Studio Fix in NC25.  I am acidic so I got a shade that is one tone lighter than my skin tone since it becomes darker throughout the day.
Benefit Powder Pop! - one of my favorite blush of all time, it includes 3 shades of blushes in one pack.
Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer in Light - I really had a hard time looking for a perfect concealer for me but this one really matches me.  It only has two shades which is light and dark.

For eyes:
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black - it already comes with a small brush when you buy it.
Benefit Speed Brow - to firm down my brows.
Mac Eyeliner in Forever Green
Sasa Eye Curler 
Maybelline False Lash Mascara

For Lips:
Nyx Round Lipstick in Circe
Mac Pro Longwear in Overtime

Just to add up, the nails has really no connection to the title post, but still this is my tribute to Steve Jobs who have done a lot in our technology.  I will always be an Apple Fan, so this is my nails :)

Note:  If you want to know the perfect shade for you press powder, some Mac Assistants in any Mac Store can help you find it. :)


Thank You guys for reading.  Please also visit my tumblr account: Happyceline12.tumblr.com
and also hype and be my fan in Lookbook :) 

Tags:

0 comments