Singapore 2011

Trip to Singapore

     Last August, I had a trip with my Family to Singapore.  It was a good start of my sem break since I really got stressed out with all the paper works I had to do before the term ends.  A trip was the perfect cure for my stress and hardwork.

       
       We stayed in Singapore for 3 days and 2 nights since my younger sisters have their school after out trip.  We stayed at Meritus Hotel which is locted at Orchard Road where it is considered as a shopping road f Singapore where you can see famous malls like Ion Orchard, 313 Somerset and so much more.  These are just some of the shots that are taken from the trip.


This shot is with the new hotel which is the Marina Bay.  As far as I know, it is newly renovated, and actually one of the prides of Singapore.  It has a great skyline where you can basically see the whole Singapore when you are up there.



With the ever famous Merlion.  It is actually called as Merlion since Singapore is actually full of waters before, where there are many fishermen and people who stayed near the waters.  But as time goes by, the improved the country.


This is what I wore on the first day where we had our city tour.  it was perfect since it was really hot and we had been under the sun for almost half of the day.  My denim dress is from Mango, satchel from Bershka and Platforms i got from Hong Kong.



Pictures that we took when we were in Universal Studios Singapore.


This is one of my fave shots since it has my name on it! (though it is not exact, but still..)  Its like my own make-up studio ;)


They also had this cool mist thing that Marilyn Monroe usually have in her movies.  I posed for this one just like how Marilyn Monroe did it :)


Wacky shot with my lovies with the Madagascar cast. 


This is one of the activities you can experience in Sentosa Singapore.  It is like you see in circus.  Sentosa Singapore is also one of the attractions of Singapore.  It is like a beach where you can do a lot of things like biking, beach volleyball, basketball and they also have rides like 4d rides and ziplines.  



So far, this trip has been one of the memorable trips that I had with my family, it as actually quite short but it was enough to relieve my stress from school and also have quality time with my ever loving family.  I love them forever :)

Tags:
× Next »

0 comments