Printed Monday

November 21, 2010

     Printed Monday.  Mondays for me are actually lazy days since I only have one class for the day, so I always opt for something comfortable but still appropriate for school.  


This is my outfit for the day:
Zara Vintage Printed Cropped Top
Terranova Spaghetti Top in Black
Peach Leopard Print Denim, I got from China
Zara Dark Gray Ribbon Flats

Note:  Don't be scared to mix prints, as long as they won't clash together or would look overrated on you. Just like how I did in my outfit, paired a vintage and dull color top to my printed denim to balance the look. 



Random Accessories:
Since I will only go to school or somewhere near, I decided to go for silver accessories which is classic and simple.

Tiger Ring from Folded in Hung
Silver Stacked Bracelets from Cotton On
Large Digital Watch from Ladies Market in Hong Kong

Note: I am a fan of big watches and this is one of my favorites.  Aside from the fact that it is kind of cool because you can only see the time if you press the button on the side, this watch is not expensive, it only cost me around 500 pesos if you convert it from HKD.


Zara Dark Grey Ribbon Flats.  I am actually driving to school today, so I kept my flatforms and got some flats that I had and found this!  It is kind of old but who cares, this might be the best driving shoes I can possibly have.



Thank you for reading guys. :)
Have a Nice Day!
Hype this look and be my fan in Lookbook.  

Note: All Photographs are taken from my IPhone4 only. 
Tags:

0 comments