Hoedown!

November 26, 2011

     Last night, I went to Parallax Studios in Makati to support my friend for her event.  "Hoedown! Unleash Your Wild Side." is the title of their event.  It was one of the unique events that I went to since they have a mechanical bull inside where people can try and play the ride.  Complete info of Hoedown Event will be posted next time.  

     Because the concept of the event will be to "Unleash the Wild Side", I decided to wear something fierce but at the same time sophisticated and fashionable.


This is my outfit last night:
1. H&M Spag Top in Black
2. Pink Manila Leopard Wide Pants
3. Red Clogs from Bazaar
4. Salad Clutch in Black



Random Accessories:
1. Necklace from Karimadon - Used as a bracelet (left side)
2. Folded and Hung Tiger Silver Ring
3. "X" Ring from Maple Hong Kong
4. Random Beaded Bracelets - with watch (right side)
5. Alessi Red Analogue Watch

I did not put some necklace on since I already have a tassle earrings and I thought it would look like over accessorized.  



Tassle Earrings - I just got this from a thrift shop.

I like this earrings because it is not too much and too big.  I like the black color too since you can wear it with anything.  



Now I am ready to go! :)

Wait for the complete event info of Hoedown :)

Thank You for Reading Guys!
Feel free to post some comments and suggestions, and maybe share my blog to your friends! :)
Until the Next Post guys!
See You! :)

Be my Fan in Lookbook here!
Hype this look in Lookbook here :)






Tags:

0 comments