Leg Love

     I love leggings!  Right now, you will see a lot of leggings with unique and different prints.  From leopard, abstract and even newspaper-print leggings.  One of the advantages of leggings is that it emphasizes the features of your legs and it is also surprisingly comfortable.  So I suggest that if you don't have some leggings in your closet (which I really doubt that you don't have), start to invest on some now.  Trust me, you will use it often than you expected.  

This is my Outfit for Today:
1. Knitted Baggy Sweater in Black from Babo in Hip, Rockwell
2. Gray Tank Top from Hong Kong (worn inside the sweater)
3. Random Prints Leggings from a thrift store in China
4. Tory Burch Flats in Black
5. Longchamp Large Le Pliage in Mustard

NOTE: You can actually customize your own Longchamp Le Pliage bag in www.longchamp.com



Random Accessories:
1. Necklace from a bazaar.
2. Stacked Bracelets from Maple Hong Kong
3. Wooden Stacked Bracelets from Cotton on
4. Pharaoh Gold Ring from Rockwell Bazaar


Tory Burch Flats in Black

NOTE:  If you want to buy one, there is a Tory Burch store in Greenbelt 5, Ground Floor.


Close-up Look:  You can easily pair these prints in neutral colors like white, black or dark gray, so people can focus on the prints of your leggings, which is actually the highlight of your whole outfit. 


Now, I am Ready to Go! :)



Thank You for Reading!
Stay Tuned for the next posts guys! :)
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to post them
or you can actually email me at iamawanderlust@celineestella.com

Hype my looks and be my fan in Lookbook here! :)
Have a Nice Day!







    
Tags:

0 comments