The Urban Hour: First Women's Collection

     Hi guys!  I already told you about my new online store which already released its men and accessories collection last July and Early August, but right now, it's time for the ladies to experience what Urban Hour can offer.  The Urban Hour just released its First Women Collection today and here are some of the items that are up for grabs! :)








 This is one of my favorites! :) Perfect top for neon and bright shorts!


I have these tops in Black, Orange and White Colors :)



Unique back design :)





This is my ultimate favorite in this collection.  It really comes in pairs which is only 700 php for both the top and the shorts! :) Cool right? :) 
This outfit is perfect for dates, night outs, mall hopping, you name it! :)


Thank you so much for reading this, and hope you will like my new collection! :)
Grab one now! :)


Much Love,
Celineestella :0



Tags:

0 comments