Last Day of Finals!


     This is officially the last day of finals and next term I will be taking my thesis already! :) I am so happy and excited!  Today, I went to school to finish my final requirement for one of my majors so I just wore something comfortable.  

Outfit For Today:
1. H&M Spaghetti Top in Black
2. Newspaper Designed T-shirt
3. Denim Pants from Hong Kong
4. Balenciaga Silver Gray Flats


Close Up:  This shirt actually has big sleeves but I cut it and I just folded the bottom of the sleeves.  You can do this in your other shirts that you think is not flattering on you. 

Random Accessories:
1. Cotton On Beaded Bracelets
2. "Blogger" Leather Cuff from The Bead Shop
3. Gold Flower Bracelet from one of Ninangs
4. Braid Silver and Gold Bracelet from Hong Kong
5. Alessi Red Watch


Sometimes, I also show my shoulders because the shirt is kind of baggy, and this is how it looks like.





Thank You Guys for Reading!:)
For more looks, be my fan in Lookbook here :)
Hype this look here! :)

10 Days remaining before Christmas! Aren't You Excited? I am! Enjoy Your Holiday Guys! :)


Tags:

0 comments