Why I Love Christmas

Christmas is in the air!  It has been breezy for quite a while now and I love it because it means it is time for Hoodies and Jackets!  I like the fact that Christmas can be an excuse for wearing my Hoodies, shorts and flats.  For me, this is the perfect Christmas outfit matched for the Philippine Weather.  :)

Outfit for the Day:
1. Little Miss Trouble Hoodie from Zara
2. Denim Shorts from Hong Kong
3. Silver Gray Balenciaga flats 

Random accessories:
1. Alessi Red Watch
2. "Roma" Leather Bracelet - I got this last year from a side walk vendor in Rome.  It is so nice! :)
3. Orange cuff with silver details
4. Dyed Beaded Bracelet

You can experiment with our wardrobe like you can choose a baggy hoodie and pair it with your favorite leggings.  It will actually depend on your mood and how you carry your outfit.  



The last two pictures are photograph by Patrick V. Pique, especially made for christmas :)


Thank you guys for Reading!:)
Feel free to comment, suggest or ask questions.
You can also reach me thru my email iamawanderlust@celineestella.com
Have a nice day! :)

Be my fan in Lookbook here! 
Hype my looks in Lookbook here :)





Tags:

0 comments