Say Hello To New Hair!

April 2, 2012

     Since it's finally summer, it's time for something new!  I've been planning to have my hair permed but I really didn't have time to go to the salon because of all the thesis work.  Finally, everything is over and I am finally graduating in June!!!  Yahoo!  Anyways, I already got some time and I had my hair permed. :)

Top from Pink Clothes
Skirt from Pink Clothes
Shoes from Tory Burch
Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag



Watch from Lambretta
Wooden bracelets from Cotton On
Random Bracelets from a thrift shop


My family and I decided to check in at Hyatt Hotel for my sister's prom.  After that, we went to Rockwell to watch Wrath of the Titans.  

So what do you think of my new look? :)
Hype this look in LOOKBOOK! :)
Be my fan in LOOKBOOK!
Thanks for reading guys! 

Tags:

0 comments