Papers

I've been really busy for these past few days, so I wasn't able to blog for a while, so I am so sorry for that.  
Anyways, I wore this outfit when we had a meeting to make a major paper with my groupmates.

Outfit For the Day:
1. H&M White Cotton Top
2. Black Leggings from a thrift shop
3. Leopard Shoes
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Bag in Red

Being simple does not mean that you are not fashionable and unique.  In this outfit, I just wore a simple top and leggings but I added some contrast, which is the red bag and my leopard shoes, to make the whole outfit stand out. 

Random accessories: Stacked bangles from different bazaars, Thin Watch from Laforet Hong Kong, Wooden Stacked Beaded Bracelets from Cotton On




Thank You guys for Reading!
Feel free to comment, suggest or ask questions :)
You can also email me in iamawanderlust@celineestella.com 

Be My Fan in Lookbook here! :)
Hype my looks here!



Tags:

0 comments