Sets.Prints.Studs


     I am a sucker for sets and prints!  Don't you guys love this cute set from The Urban Hour Clothing with mix prints on it? I super love the colors, it makes me feel energetic and fun (which I really am, LOL!) Another thing, mixing prints are so in right now, so with this set, I don't have to think about what kinds of prints I will combine. :)



Celine Estella wearing The Urban Hour Set and silver studded flats.
Another thing about me is that I am currently in love with studs! Actually, I don't think I am the only one.  I always see studs posts in Instagram like studs accessories, shoes and many more! I so love them. :) You should get these studs stuff in you closet ASAP! 

This pair is my favorite! I got this in HK street stores that sell a lot of unique an outrageous shoes.  It's a keeper plus it adds an edge to every outfit even if you're just wearing your fave skinny jeans and a plain tee. :)
Silver Studded Flats from Hong Kong








 Have I told you that I already got a job? Yes! Accomplishment for me! Right now, I am an SEO Expert in Bayview Techonologies.  I love my work plus, I am learning a lot that is very useful for my blogging activities.

How about you? What are you up to these days? :)
Thank you guys for reading! :)

HYPE my look in LOOKBOOK :)




0 comments